I take Lipo 6x and the label says don't take additional caffeine. Now unlike a lot of people I don't experience a significant energy surge while taking it. I did at first but now after about 3 weeks I am nearly falling asleep 30 minutes into my morning commute which is just 2 hours after my first dose. I am a coffee drinker; who has drank it my whole life since before I can remember, however I have steered clear out of fear of the label. What is the purpose for the warning? Does caffeine counter the effects of the pills or what? Help me, I need energy!!! %-) %-) %-)

I hope you've found your answers by now, but here's some info that may e helpful, just in case you haven't. Lipo 6s already contains a pharmaceutical caffeine, because in combination with the other chemicals, the caffeine helps the fat burning product to work better. So, more than likely, adding additional caffeine would be a reasonable warning, so that you would not OD on the caffeine effects. Perhaps you could consult a pharmacists before getting back on your daily dose of caffeine, if you have not done so already. Let me know what has happened with you since your post. If you started back on your own caffeine, how do you feel. Is the Libo 6X working for you. Please let me know.

ds, Thank you for responding. Since my last post I eventually contacted Nutrex and spoke to them myself. They assured me that the label is necessary because most people are very sensitive to the affects of caffeine. Keeping this in mind they do not want to have their clients feeling strange or uncomfortable. However if the client has a high tolerance then there is no harm, in fact it may be of a greater help. So I went back on the coffee and as intended stayed awake long enough to watch results. Now I must say that although I am pleased with the results of my first cycle I was not completely impressed. I thought it would be faster working, and just simply more powerful... 3 thumbs.

Thank you for responding. I have since spoke with someone from Nutrex about their label. They explained to me that it is necessary in order to keep their clients safe and happy. They know that most people are extremely sensitive to caffeine and although it most certainly would not counter any effects, it may cause some to feel jittery, have irratic heart rates or simply feel uncomfortable. However, if you have a high tolerance and are not susceptable to these side effects, he said "Please by all means do so because we don't want you to have a negative opinion of our product either". So, I got back on the coffee. And as I intended, stayed awake long enough to see results. As far as my take on the supplement itself, although I am pleased with the results after my first cycle I can't say I am completely impressed. I thought results would have been more immediate and simply more powerful. I could have amped up my cardio game in the same amount of time could have achieved similar... 3 Thumbs.

Thanks for getting back to me. This is good info about the drug. It's also good info about caffeine and the fat burner drugs. It's good to hear that the company got back to you also. It's great that you are trying to do your homework. Some people end up in a worse place when they start a new diet or exercise plan because they are uninformed. Bravo to you. Please keep me informed about how things are going for you and what decisions you make in terms of diet products and/or exercise routines. Good luck!

Sorry to dissapoint you, but Fat Burner Drugs won't work, and are potentially dangerous.

If anything has been learned from the recent fiasco regarding Hydroxycut, it is not that Hydroxycut was at fault, it is that any Metabolic Enhancers, including Fat Burners, Themogenic Serums and Appetite suppressants, are down right unhealthy, potentially dangerous in the long term, especially for Thyorid health. and when taken with a good diet and healthy exercise, have pretty much 0% ability to be assessed for efficacy, owing to the other factors like diet and exercise.

If these things did work, you could give them to overweight people who don't eat well and don't exercise and you'd have a magic bullet.

I'm not trying to disparage anyone, or make people feel bad, just saying this to hopefully help people stay healthy and not waste money.

Hydroxycut is the timebomb that was always going to happen eventually, with these products. It doesn't matter who makes them, the risk is still there, still real, and still dangerous.

Many people have achieved healthy body composition changes, with correct eating and exercise regimen, without these products. Every health conscious overweight person deserves to be one of those people.