I have heard a lot about diet pills lately. It seems they are all the rage. Personally I only weigh 50 kilos so I definitely don't need any diet pills, but some of my friends have been thinking about using them. My best friend has been talking about lipo 6 caffeine a lot. What do you think about this pill?

I have known for a while now that caffeine is an effective weight loss substance, but I have never heard of lipo 6 before. My humble opinion is that many of these weight loss pills are similar in nature though, with similar ingredients as well. I don't think they are particularly healthy, but neither is being fat.

Weight loss pills rarely work for anyone - they pretty much suck up money. And if you do see a tiny bit of results and have no side effects, what happens after you stop taking the pills? For some, the side effects can be pretty bad. Be careful.

Tell your friends the best way to tone up and lose weight is to eat healthier - drop the junk food, sodas, sugar and, if you can, wheat products - actually processed foods. THEN you need to exercise to tighten up, build muscle for a faster metabolism and to increase their weight loss. If you are a teenager though, make sure you don't go overboard and get unhealthily underweight.

Be Healthy,
Renee'

Here i found a nice story:
"
At 247 pounds, Diana Stobo was plagued by pain and physical discomfort. After years of struggling with body image, health issues, and the addictive food cycle, Diana became sick and tired of being sick and tired. She decided to take her health into her own hands.
"

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed