HI Everyone first of all i want to start off saying ive never had any type of surgery done on my body so i guess from me being a week away im REALLY REALLY nervous , I had my consultation about a month ago and also had blood work done which came out good from what the dr said im healthier than a horse when it comes to my kidneys and liver... the type of procedure im going to endure is cold laser lipo which with this procedure i will be awake and will have a laser liquify my fat with 3 small incesions to suck out the fat and while this is going on I will be awake with some use of anesthesia which i have never been on which the suregon knows, the reason im so nervous is beacause i used to be bulimic a few years ago which i some what over came , besides the fact that i still tend to do it not beacause i feel fat but just for the fact tht i have a pouch on my stomach (excess skin) that i hate that i want to get rid of since for the past few years ive tried dieting and every possible diet thus going threw this procedure ive always wanted to wear a shirt tucked in with a flat stomach i used to weigh 220 when i was in high school and now im 24 and with a weight of 150-155 from from the past 5 years I just want to know if anyone has any words of encouragment to keep my mind at ease i still have been doing my reasearch and seem some really good reviews rearding this procedure any info would greatfully be appreacited!!!! :)

Nervousness is a normal feeling, specially for going through this procedure and your condition in the past. You obviously had made some changes on your lifestyle. Getting past bulimia isn't a walk in the park either, so you have my respect on that. That being said, the cold laser lipo should be no problem for you. The down time is the only thing that will perhaps be the downside of things, but you just have to follow their instructions. Besides that, the only thing I can add is cold laser fat removal is something a few of my friends have used. But they did a procedure with zeron alaser, wich I believe is different. Their results have been remarkable.

Hope everything goes well with the procedure :) God bless.

Thank you so much for the advice , im sorry for the late reply but i really appreciate the positivity :) my surgery is for this coming friday the 22nd the nerves are getting to me as im excited and scared at the same time but im positive that it will come out great , I will defenitely let you know how it went :)