Hello. I'm 33 year old male and I was just wondering could anyone tell me more about this diet I'm interested it. I don’t know a lot about it. All I know is that it is called Ultra Lipo Lean diet and that it contains notorious ephedra.
One friend has told me that I should never use any diet with this ephedra in it and I always listened what he was telling me. I used this ephedra-free diet for eight months and I lost only about 15 pound. Everything is going too slow and that’s why I decided to quit the program. I've bought this Lipo Lean Diet and I'm planning to stat using it. Did anyone use it and what were the results?

Hello. I also heard a lot of bad roomers about these diets that contain ephedra and I was very scared when I was planning to start with this diet two years back.
But I'm glad that those were roomers and nothing more. I was on this Ultra Lipo Lean diet for four months and I've lose almost 30 pounds and in a same time- I didn’t experience neither one side effect.
Ultra Lipo Lean is a diet pill that combines a number of common weight loss medication ingredients and some of the most important are ephedra, guarana, L-carnitine and chromium picolinate.
Like I said, I didn’t experience any side effect but if you want to be sure- I suggest you to contact your GP or some nutritionist and ask for advice.