I’m a big consumer of coffee. When I tasted it for the first time I momentarily fell in love with that adorable taste. Sometimes I think that I drink to much coffee but I’m not sure how much coffee is too much. Anyway I like all kinds of coffee. Tell me which coffee has the least caffeine?

I read in one magazine that the highest natural caffeine content is found in filter coffee, a mug of which contains about 120mg of caffeine. Espresso contains roughly 107mg and instant coffee 75mg. I also like coffee very much and I drink about 5 cups of espresso every day. I think that it’s not too much.

You drink too much coffee. The best way could be decaf coffee, but some scientific studies have proven that the decaf coffee can be unhealthy.
So I suggest to try an innovative patented coffee, see on Internet for Fitness Coffee.

Coffee actually isn't all that bad for you. Coffee has some definite benefits and just like anything else, you can eat or drink too much. If you're taking in almost 550 mg of caffeine per day, that might have an adverse effect on your system, but only you know your body. Do you feel stressed and tense a lot or does it feel like you have decent energy for the most part? I think the best bet you've got is to switch to espresso rather than coffee, although it would also be a good idea to cut back. Does anyone else out there drink a lot of coffee?

"I think the best bet you've got is to switch to espresso rather than filter coffee"
Hi H&Fguy,
really I agree with you :-) , because is scientifically proven that Espresso coffee is lower in caffeine and overall the herbal Espresso lower in caffeine like the above quoted Fitness Coffee, which is an Italian product with Arabica beans and healthy fresh herbs. I drink 6 cups of this daily (before 17:00) druing past 4 years and I stay in perfect shape. What do you think about?