I hav a problem related early sperm ejaculation while doing sex and i dont stand my penis for long time. Can you help me in this and i dont satisfy her with my penis. Please help me in this.

Premature ejaculation happens frequently among men. The solution that I have found works best for many (but not all) men is to practice edging – masturbate until you almost ejaculate; stop and let the need to ejaculate subside; then repeat several times, holding off on ejaculating for as long as you can. Men who do this regularly for a few weeks often find it helps them last longer with a partner. You may get a sore penis from all that edging, so use a good penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). One with soothing she abutter, a natural emollient, will help to provide relief.  Good luck!