Ok so I have this problem where when I'm with my girlfriend of 4 years for no reason at all I just get a boner. Things as little as just laying down together or her hand in my thigh etc.. but that's not the worst part. Where the real problem lies is when we do get around to having sex I can usually never last more than a minute or two. I mean I know all of the exercises and things to help with lasting longer, but I feel like this raging boner I have for no reason could really be where the real problem is. Is there something wrong with me?

It's normal to get an erection when getting intimate with someone. This might be considered foreplay or very close to it.

Putting your hand on someone's thigh or chest or breast is an intimate gesture. You may not be intending to arouse someone. But your subconscience understands what this means. Sitting very close to someone or just looking at each other could be enough to arouse someone.

It appears you get aroused very quickly by simple intimate gestures. These gestures signal your body to prepare for intercourse. You quickly erect and maybe precum fluid begins to flow. You are ready to ejaculate.

If you've reached this point, it will not take much more to ejaculate. I believe long foreplay or when a guy is erect for a long time, may cause him to ejaculate sooner than he would like.

I've read that the average time a guy lasts after penetration, world wide, is 5-7 minutes. But what you do before penetration might shorten that time.

Maybe you normally last about 5 minutes or longer after penetration. But if you have been erect for 30 minutes to an hour. You've been erect for a long time. It might not feel like it.

You might not feel like you are close to ejaculating. Many guys can't recogonize the point of no return. I've heard guys say that the point of no return comes so quickly that there's no way to stop it. You begin intercourse. And you ejaculate in a minute or two.

There’s nothing wrong with easy erections, but if you find that you ejaculate as soon as you enter your partner, try entering as soon as you become erect; it may be that you are spending too much time in an aroused state during foreplay. If that doesn’t work, try edging – masturbating until almost ejaculating; stopping and letting the urge to ejaculate subside a bit; then repeating the process over and over, holding off from ejaculating for as long as you can. Doing this daily (or several times a day) for a couple of weeks often helps a man to learn to control his ejaculations during partner sex.  On a separate note, keep your penis healthy with the regular use of a premium penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). A cream with vitamin A can also help to reduce penis odor.