how to stop my early ejaculation? sometime I used spray and pills to stand longer in bed but now I want to cure it naturally

Hold it in! If you wait for a while it will feel great and your girlfriend will love it. Ejaculating feels as if you want a wee so if you tense up it may hold it in

This is what I have recommended to many men, which has worked for many of them: simply edge. This means masturbating until you are almost ready to ejaculate, then stopping; letting the urge to ejaculate subside a bit, then doing it again, over and over, holding out for as long as you can – ideally 30 minutes or more. Practicing edging 1-2 times a day for 2-3 weeks usually helps a man learn how to better control his ejaculations during partner sex – and it’s a fun treatment, to boot!  It DOES make your penis sore (if happy), so regularly use a first rate penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). Look for a cream that includes a high end emollient like shea butter and a natural hydrator like vitamin E for best results.  Have fun!