Here is my annoying story. As much as I'd love to hear that I'm not alone, I'd prefer any sort of ANSWER to this horror show! I'm 22 and have been on birth control since I was 19. About 6-8 months after I had been on the pill (Loestrin at the time), I stopped getting my period for 8 months. I switched from Loestrin to Ortho TC Low, but had some spotting so now I'm on regular Ortho TC. Ever since about a year into my birth control ordeal, I've been having more than excessive vaginal discharge. It's white (but against a white surface it has a yellow tint), does NOT smell and does NOT itch. It's not chunky or frothy or runny. It's thick. I guess it's what you would consider "normal" discharge, only it gets so bad that not only is it all over my boyfriend's penis when we have sex, but if I don't douche, it will drip out of me in mass amounts! There is also a pressure-like dull pain around my left ovary, and the discharge is mostly coming from the left wall of my vagina! (yes - I've checked!) I've tried not douching. I went off the birth control pill for 2 months, nothing. I've been tested for yeast, BV, ALL STDS. I've had pelvic exams AND sonograms to search my ovaries/fallopian tubes for cysts/infections. I do have HPV but was recently diagnosed and this has been going on since well before I was diagnosed. Also, my specialist says that it's unrelated. I have been to 3 different gynecologists, including one specialist. He suggested pro-biotics but I've been hearing that they don't work at all! The ONLY thing that ANYONE can suggest is that it's my birth control changing and increasing my vaginal mucus, and that being off it for only 2 months was not long enough for me to regulate again. I'm thinking the worst - cervical infection, fallopian tube malfunction, tumor...although it doesn't hurt when I press externally, but when I have sex I will often have pain on the left side where the discharge comes from! If nothing has been discovered during any sonogram/pelvic exam, what would cause this pain and discharge??? It's been driving me insane for almost 3 years and I cannot take it anymore. Someone please HELP.

You should definentally tell your mum. Or if this is completely out of the question then to tell a big sister, cousin or someone you trust. If your brave enough you could even make yourself a doctors appointment by yourself because you need to get this checked out (: or if you do really not want to. google some home remedies that might work (:

As stated above, I have been to numerous doctors and had many tests.

I would luv to hear if you find out wht it is, because it sounds alot like what I have going on..I just had lab tests and show nothing..confused

I had this and it was a staph infection for 2 years. Tell your doc.

I've had the same birth control and same issue as well I switched to lower dosage to help the doctor actually called me pathological..like seriously last I think i knw when my body is being different no std no yeast but thick white/cream discharge pain in left pelvic area I've recently had an ultra sound so wait and see but I've been on no birth control for less than month so guess waiting it out

HI, I would really like to know how this all turned out in the end - I have EXACTLY the same experiences and symptoms.

Would be so great to hear if you discovered anything..

Hope you are getting on okay now :)

Hi... I'm going through the same thing. Went to er the other day because pain was so bad. But they found nothing. A few jigts ago I had contraction like pains that lasted for over an hour. Would love to know what you found out.