I've been having issues with vaginal discharge for awhile now. I secrete white, semi-thick discharge that is usually accompanied with a strong and/or foul odor. I will "leak" frequently through out the day. I can pretty much feel when I am about to leak. Sometimes its when I first wake up, walking, sitting on the couch, during sex, or during any type of activity. I wear panty liners and change them through out the day so my underwear won't get gross =/ I've been in a monogamous relationship for 3 years and have been tested several times throughout the 3 years, so I KNOW I don't have an STD. I've gone to my doctor before about this issue, but that particular day I didn't have the symptoms. So, when he took a sample of my discharge, it came back normal and he claims that its my "normal smell".... There is nothing normal about this foul smell. Sometimes this discharge lasts for a few days straight, sometimes every other day. But I always have this white, creamy discharge happen to me at least twice a week. I'm always so paranoid that others can smell it so I really need to know how to make this go away!!  

Other possible important facts: I have this happen to me whether my boyfriend ejaculates in me or even if we don't have sex for a few weeks. So I ruled out that it's to be completely blamed on his semen. I have also been on Ortho tri cylcen lo for over a year. I went off of the birth control for a month and still had no change. I'm considering changing birth control to see if it helps at all. 

PLEASE tell me if anyone has had this problem and know it was an infection or have any USEFUL info, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!!

You might have Bacteria Vag. Or a yeast infection.... If its companioned by an itch then most definitely. A Yeast infection doesn't always have an itch

That could be yeast infection. Yeast infection can cause these symptoms. YOu can go to see the doctor for help. If you don't, the herbal medicine named . Pill can help you. It can eradicate this disease and doesn't have any side effects. .. I hope it can help you.

Sounds like you're having a bacterial vaginosis. Women with BV always complain their abnormal discharge with a strong odor, some women believe it's a fishy like odor and usually get worse after intercourse sex. The discharge can be grayish white. It may also be foamy or watery. Other symptoms may include burning when urinating, itching around the outside of the vagina, and irritation. However, unfortunately, some women with BV have no symptoms at all and so that could't get it treated in time. 

BV is not something serious in most cases, but lots of women are bothered by recurrent infection and can't find their way out. You should see a doctor and get prescriptions to avoid a worse condition. There's a herbal medicine named . Pill also works well, you can google it and have a look. Hope you can get rid of your ailment soon

It definitley sounds like bacterialVaginosis wwhich can easily be treated at a doctor by pills or cream .

You are so kind with your words.. Also answered my questions about my bv but it keeps coming back do every time I assume its something worse but a little voice in the back of my head says its BV

What's the name of the pill?

I have the same problem you do :(

This is the same problem that i encounter.I hate it why it has to happen. I went to an OB and treated it with metronidazole it works but after a couple of months I would feel it again. Im losing hope sometimes.I feel ashame as well moving at work because others might smell it..

i feel so hopeless sometimes why it has to be this way me and my husband had been treated with this metronidazole it got cured but after a month or so it comes back usually i would feel it coming when my menstrual period comes or after that. What else can we do about it i even tried to use anion liners and it got okay at first but after a few weeks it is the same

Mine is milky white and so foul odor . Thats the only symptom i got

I seem to have the same problem. Thought something wrong with me