I was treated with cybernkife for prostate cancer in Sept of 2010 - everything went fine - for the last 6 to 9 months I have developed pain in my left testicle - left hip and left side lower back - I have gone to my urologist - was on cipro for 3 weeks no releif - had sonagram of testicles - normal -  had cat scan of lower abdamin and it was normal - I now went for an MRI of the left hip and am waiting for results - no one seems to know what is causing the pain but it seems to be getting worse - I constantly feel like someone is squeesing on my left testicle - nothing seems to give me releif - has any one experienced something similar? Any suggestions for relief of the constant pain? All blood tests and urine tests are also normal - help can't take it anymore

Sometimes pain is felt in an area that's injured but it can also be "referred pain" that originates somewhere else. For example, spinal disc disease can cause pain in the low back, hip &/or pelvic area. Sounds like your doc needs to do more investigating as to what's causing your pain &/or refer you to other specialists who can, ie: neurologist, ortho. The pain you're describing is NOT normal. Good luck to you!

I was referred to an ortho who did an MRI of the hip he says I have AVN and might need a hip replacement was referred to a hip ortho thank you for your reply by the way he did not think hip condition would cause testicular pain

I had the same pain and it was kidney stones that had to be removed surgically witha lazer. Whenever the pain starts to come back I drink lots of water and it usually goes away. I have been stone free for over 10 yrs now.