About 2 days ago i got a dry scab like rash on my left scrotum. There does seem to be some swelling of the left scrotum. I showered and washed off and the skin has peeled off leaving shiny red spots (thin new skin). It is quite painful when touching, moving. I put soap on it as I showered and it was soo painful until I washed it off. I rubbed it as I tried to clean it and lots of skin rubbed off. there is red shiny spots of skin with some white dead skin in the middle of it. stings quite a lot.

I should note that I have had the flu for the past 5 days. I have also been sleeping under a lot of blankets so I am probably sweating a lot at night. I also didn't shower for 2 days before I got them because I was so sick. I'm 16. Haven't had sex.

You need to go to the doctor to get some kind of treatment. Pain is not normal on the scrotum.

i think it was some fungal skin infection. It went away about 2 days after posting this. The skin healed and it seems back to normal.