I had sex about a week ago and used the same condom brand that I've been using for the past year. I was used Trojan with spermicidal lubricant. Anyways, 2 days after I had intercourse I have noticed that the skin under the head of my penis was peeling. I don't know what caused this, because it has never happened to me before. This is something I can’t understand so I would like to hear if there is anyone had the same problem and could tell me what is that?

I had the same problem maybe few months ago. It was the same case with skin on my penis peeling. Then, when I would wash it off, about an hour later there was a whole bunch of peeled skin again on my penis. When I get a build up of peeled skin my penis it starts itching too, which worries me enough to visit the doctor. He said he would firstly recommend eliminating the spermicidal from my safer sex regimen. Spermicidal substances are no longer recommended for disease prevention, that’s what he told me, because I used to have the same condom as you. He also recommended me to try a different brand of condom, and try polyurethane condoms, which are just as effective as latex condoms at preventing HIV transmission. Some people claim to be allergic to latex, but he said I could try with this one. Really, it passed some time and my skin of penis wasn’t peeling any more. Off course, this is just mine suggestions aside, and you should still consider seeing a doctor to get a more accurate assessment of what's going on with you.

I masturbated with vasoline about 10 days ago and every since then I've had an extremly swelled red penis with infection and lots of dry skin (tip down shaft). It is extremely itchy and honestly looks like the Michelin's man penis would. I also had discharge from my penis that soaked my underwear in a few hours for 2 days straight. Wierd stuff. Needless to say I'am scared of this. I saw a doc and went on some antibiotics and it seemed to get better. Then it came back again but no discharge this time just swelling and dry skin.I did infact of genital warts and those and pretty much gone i think but this is 1000 times worse. anyone?

hey, so did anyone tell you what was the problem? i did the same thing, and it's like....a sun burn type peelin skin on mine, is it from excessive masturbation?? that's what i was toold i did it once a day....but now i've quiit, bec of this....i can wash it away, but it feels very rough and dry on my penis where the skin is peeling, anyone know if this is a symtom to a std? or just dry skin from friction type thing?

Please!!!!

Has anyone find the solution, please help!

hey boys i reciently found the dry, sunbrnt looking skin on the top of my penis. its nothing to worry about no desiese i recomend usng a gental cream morning and night rub it in and give it a while to heal, that means give the big fella a break for a bit. also remember to use lube if you masterbate as it is easyer on the skin. if anything els pops up or it becomes sore i strongly advise seeing a docter b4 it becomes to serious.

stop wacking off so much. i had/have the same problem. it only happens when i dry masturbate regularly. as in 5 to 15 time a week. treat it like any other cut or sore you have. disinfect, put cream on it.and be careful during sex while you have it.

same problem, sunburnt lookin thing, guess its just way to much masturbating, which is weird seeing as though i have a girlfriend.. a frisky one at that ;P... ah well, thanks for easing my worries.

hey guys , bin reading down here.

When i pull my foreskin back , my skin on the bell n jus under it , is peeling?
Its not majorly itching , jus a tiny bit sore?

im in the process of booking an appointment to the docs , but am jus worried incase its bad news kinda fing?

iv bin with my girlfriend for like a year , so we dont use condoms , so its not that.

n e suggestions?

Good day guys. please don't discount the fact that you may have an std and if you have any doughts on your or your sexual partner please get a std exam. also it is possible to get a male yeast infection that will leave what looks like a sun burn and dry skin the folds up to flakes of skin when masterbating or having sex. I strongly recommend that you go and get a over the counter medication like monostat for both you and your partner and apply twice a day for about a week.

hi guys im a bit worried myself because i had a few small red dots on my penis and i went to th e docter but he said it was just a skin problem and gave me cream but they went . the cream was hydrocortisyl , now recently i noticed the skin peeling on the top of my penis and a sore redness on it . has anyone any suggestions what this could be .

This may sound contrary to the rest of you, but I have this problem when I DON'T masturbate for a week or so. %-) The inner part of the foreskin then becomes flaky, white membranes peeling off and I get red sore marks on the inner skin. It itches like anything. It can't be any STD coz I'm a virgin, but still I wonder if I caught anything by accidental contact??? Hope not!

its not an STD, its a fungal infection. its caused from a dirty penis. its so easy for it to occur so don't worry.
if you think about it, it comes in contact with the atmosphere, god knows what can land on it, and then it goes away into a warm, moist area.
after masturbation, any sperm left can also increase the chances of a fungal infection as it can "rot" if you will.
you can either go to the doctors/pharmacy and get something to eliminate the infection and then wash your penis atleast once a day or just go straight to washing it once a day.
don't have unprotected sex with a girlfriend while you have this as they can then get the infection. girls are okay though as the vagina is a self cleansing body part...like the eye balls.

and the guy who said he has discharge...the would be a real concern of mine and i'd go get it checked out.

good luck!

i had sex with a girl and right the next day i got this red dots on the foreskin of my penis, it became very itchy and after one more day, the upper part of my penis got those little red dots as well ... now it looks like the foreskin is peeling off and also the top of my penis, but the little dots are not gone, is there something to worry about, or is just that i got either an infection from this girl, can this be passed on ???

i also had this problem twice in the last two years, can be persistent, the first time i had it it lasted about 4 months because i was using thrush cream on it when in fact it wasnt actually thrush, the thrush cream stopped the itching but as soon as i stopped using it it would come back just as bad, in the end i cleared it up by useing vasaline on and washing with aqrious cream, only had to do it for about 3-5 days and dont jack off the whole time lol realy doesnt help, too much washing is also a very bad idea, you should wash ur penis once a day, twince maximum as it drys out the skin even more.

this could be the problem, then again it could be thrush, the symptoms are very much alike, if thrush cream doesnt work then try aqrious/vasaline... n stop beating him, hes not well lol