I am an uncircumsized male that regularly experiences a faint red rash on the head of my penis that will last a day or two.

It's followed a day or so later with the top layer of skin in that area becoming dry and peeling off.

Masterbation seems to trigger this occurance, but not always.

The rash is very faint and is not what I would term as sores.

I have had a blood test for herpes simplex 1 & 2. Both came back negative.

I have no itching associated with this.

i have something similar and i dont know what it is either, i got this red athletes foot looking rash and its gross looking. My penis is also dry sometimes. I think its fungal but maybe someone else can help out better.

Im having the same problem along with the middle part of my penis being a little dry and around the head i have sex on a normal basis. but im only 15 so i dont wanna tell my parents. and im scared to go to a doctor i was wondering if maybe a fungal cream would work on it.. i tried it for a couple days and i think it helped but i may have to use it for a long period of time. please helps guys

I have the same problem.... Its red sometimes itches a little but not usually and then peels later... I have tried fungal creams like lotriman and even Monistat.....Help!!!!! any luck?

has anyone gotten a response to this? im married and have only slept eith my wife and i get the same thing. red rash on my penish head and around it for a couple days, then it peels away? it doesnt itch or anything. i know i have eczema but i just find this alarming and strange?

i have the same problem! anyone get an answer?

its coz the body is de hydrated...drink plenty of water ...happens to me all the time....

I think that it must be something other than deydration because skin doesn't simply peel like that if you are dehydrated. What else could it be? I am guessing an STD if you haven't been tested yet.

Have your partner get checked for a yeast infection.

ive got the same thing. i dont think its an STD, but havent been tested. i suspected fungus, bc i have had jock itch before and it seemed related. a few days of anitfungal cream didnt work, so i stopped. how long did this last for you guys?

i am also uncircumcised which must contribute.

It seems like a symptom of thrush, also known as Candida, but it could also be to just too much sex without any lubricant or masturbation.

i had this problem and it is something that can persist, ketoconazole is a over the counter antifungal agent and will help use as pescribed on the tube. It is a similar fungus to that of athelets foot ant thrush canidad alibicans i think is the one. isn't a problem to get rid of. also just go to the sti clinic they'll prescibe daktacort and use it as the doc says 3times a day for 2 weeks and then contune daily use untill the tube is finished, i didn't and it came back so had to seek help again. hope tis helps guys, isn't a serious issue as long as you do something about it, because agreed no one wants a girl to go down on them a them scream and have her eyes melt form her face because that'd be freaking wierd!!!!

I've had this condition on and off for over ten years now. The doctors told me it was a fungal infection but neither the prescription cremes nor any of the Lotrimin creames seem to help get rid of it quickly or effectively. I still use them and eventually ( usually a month or two later) the rash gos away.

It's a yeast infection. Search for info on Male yeast infections if you want to verify my advice, but try monistat 7 or tea tree oil. Don't have sex until you clear it up or you'll just pass it back and forth. Good Luck Buddy!

My 5 year old son gets this all the time. it is a yeast infection, and can be cleared up with an anti-fungal cream if used persistently. You must keep the penis dry, and apply cream morning and night. My sons re-appears ever month or so, so I suppose it is something tht never goes away.