Hi. I'm a teenager and I've been having this problem for a while now. It mostly happens when the weather changes and I cant stand it!! Around my chin area and somethimes around my nose I get very dry, flaky skin. Ever since the first time I got it my chin remains very dark. When it acts up it burns when I use specific types of lotion. Do you have any idea what it may be or how to help it?

I wish I knew because I have the exact same thing! I noticed when I use neosporin eczema cream it helps. I have also been trying Vaseline and it helps with the dryness. So I don't know if it is eczema. I've notices this problem around 2 years ago. And it's exactly where you have it. Mainly on my chin is the real problem. I haven't gone to the dr but I will soon.

I have the same exact thing , my chin gets really itchy, from there it gets red, then very dark then very dry (flaky) it goes on for more than a month. I wish I knew what to use to treat this :(