I was diagnosed with reflux oesophagitis back in march this year and my doctor put me on omeprazole to reduce the stomach acid coming back up.I have been for the camera down and that is when they found this.Since then I constantly clear my throat and the more I clear the more my chest hurts and feels irritated and there is "glue" in my throat. It drives me round the bend and yet sounds so trivial. I told my friend about this problem which seems to be getting worse and she said "We all clear our throats to some extent" Of course that didnt help. Any suggestions please ????

Please see the list on the bottom of the pages "constantly clearing my throat as if there's somthing in there", "Feels like there's something in my throat" and start looking through the links listed there and read the problems of the people with what I call
"The Throat Clearing Disease". See the symptoms of the entry's for other throat things also, you may have what I have?