So I started birth control a month ago and am on the first period since I started it. I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time after I was on the pill for a week , but we used a condom . The problem is it broke right before he came. So anyway the whole week before I started taking the period pills , I was spotting. Now I'm on the third day of my period and the first two days were very, very light but today was insanely heavy and painful at times. I actually had a sharp pain in my vagina at one point today. Right after that , I went to change my pad and I noticed a clear, sticky tissue-like substance in a clump, coated in blood though. It wasn't like a liquid discharge though , because it was like it was part of a solid at one point. I read some stuff about membranes and early miscarriages but I don't know what that would be like or anything and what this was ? I never had anything happen like that before but I don't know if its from the pill or what .

I had this thing come out of me and I'm 14 and it's my second period and in terrified what is it and am I in trouble or sick