Today I woke up with a full balder, feeling very heavy, and I pee as normal. When I stand up to flush, there is this fleshy lump floating. It wasn't bloody, it was just fleshy and pale pink, roughly the size of an apricot seed. I'm 22, I've never had sex, and I'm not on my period at the moment. I'm freaked out...

Yesterday I felt a sharp pain, but it faded very fast. My last two period have been weird, I usually have a very painful (lots of cramps) 5 day period with a heavy flow the first two days and then the last 3 days, the flow lessens to a light brown discharge.

Two months ago, my period was for 4 days, but I hardly bled and there was no pain. Then at the end of march I got my period again, and it lasted a whole week and it started with dark brown discharge and on the third day there was plenty of dark brown blood, the rest of the days were like that, some discharge and the random dark brown clot. There were no cramps. My next period should be on the last week of april...but this fleshy lump has me very freaked out and scared!

Has anyone had this happen before?!

maybe ur pregnant

I have a pretty normal period because I'm on the pill, but I just got one of those brown fleshy clumps too! Did you ever figure out what it was? I'm really freaked out :(

How could she be pregnant if she's never had sex???

Its a blood clot and i you should go see a doctors

Holy cow! I experienced this same thing this morning and it's freaking me out!

I was in the shower this morning and felt something drop from between my legs.

This is going to sound gross but you probably forgot a tampon in there a few months ago and it finally came out. Was there an odor? Or had you noticed a weird odor coming from down there be for that happened? This happened to me last year and I was freaking out too until I saw the string. Then I was just grossed out (and very grateful I didn't get TSS or something worse)

Not sure about fleshy and pink but if the clump is dark and brown and bloody like x0x_mwa_x0x said that's just the skin of your vaginal wall shedding which is a completely normal and expected thing for periods. Periods consist of the unused ovulated egg and the shedding of the vaginal wall sometimes it comes out clumpy but, never fleshy and pink... are you sure it was fleshy and pink? Reason why is because the egg breaks and fills the vagina takes excess old wall skin with it.