Im not sure if what i have is a tongue infecyion or what but i get these White little particles on my tongue that gives me bad breath......When i brush my teeth i try to get rid of them but i can only get rid of the part of them because the others stay deep inside the tongue but are still visible.. and it dosent matter how hard i try to brush it off it wont come out????

i found this picture in the internet and its not exackly like this one but its kinda similar....not as much as that tho....

http://www.healthofchildren.com/images/gech_0001_0001_0_img0047.jpg

Well,

I know that when tongue becomes infected it usually changes color and get all swollen up. Have you had any of these symptoms? If I am not mistaking infection of the tongue is called glossitis and it can be an reaction to bad toothpaste or mouthwash. Could this be an allergic reaction? Do you know if you are allergic to anything? The fact is that you will need to test this at the hospital to be sure what is the real cause. In the mean time you should watch your diet and avoid anything that can irritate your tongue any further. Also you can try to treat this with antibiotics or antifungal medication.

Good luck,

Karel

i think i have this infection........its obvious it has been with since i was 6, i thought it was normal but now its worse

thats exactly what happen in me