hiya, i know that this isnt jut for woman but can anyone help please.......
i went to the doctors about two months ago about my tongue, you see i had blister type things towards the front and when i brush my tongue forwards my tastebuds come up and my tongue looks hairy, the doctor said it was the lack of vitamin C

I NO ITS LONG BUT PLZ KEEP READING

ive been taking vitamin c since then and nothing has happened, but the problem is worst, just infront of the big tastebuds at the back of our mouths, i have this oink thing, and it basically looks like somebody has scraed off half my tongue, and the blisters and hairy tongue are still there, also my tongue will itch really badly. I use listerine mouthwash and i brush my teeth twice a day, and i bruch my tounge with the brush but this is when my tongue looks hairy

i no its long but please somebody help me
thanx

********pink thing looks like somebody has scraped my tongue

Legend
Hairy tongue is a harmless condition that involves enlargement and profusion of tongue papillae, causing the tongue to appear hairy or furry. Hairy tongue is not a harmful disorder, although its appearance can be worrisome. The disorder usually clears with antibiotics.

Possible causes of a hairy tongue:

antibiotic therapy
    bacteria, food, tobacco, coffee, or dyes in drugs and food
    chronic debilitating disorders
    habitual use of mouthwashes containing oxidizing or astringent agents.
    irradiation of the head and neck

Do you feel pain in your tongue? What color is your tongue? Do you have temporary swelling, color changes or enlargement of your tongue?

It also could be a kind of anemia, like your doc said, vitamin deficit, but mostly vitamin B-12 deficiency.

Let us know maybe we could help you ...