I had my tongue pierced about two and a half weeks ago, and I still have the circular indentation on the top of my tongue which I am not too worried about, but on the bottom of my tongue, around the hole, a white circle has formed. Its been there about a week, and the swelling of the actual circle has gone down a little, but I'm still worried my tongue is infected. White stuff is coming out of my piercing, but my piercer told me it was normal, that my tongue was healing.
Anyone know what I'm talking about? If so, is my tongue infected and what can I do?

After getting pierced the tongue will swell up to about twice its normal size and lymph will come out from the wound. Do not worry, this is normal. Swelling will start reducing in three to four days and go away completely in seven to eight. The tongue should be fully healed within 6-8 weeks.

During those weeks do not play with or touch the tongue. Always rinse tongue after it has been touched or after eating something. You may want to avoid eating hot or spicy foods during the healing process, as this may cause discomfort and hinder the healing process. One should only eat small, soft amounts of food like mashed bananas, mashed potatoes, cereal, cold soup, applesauce or rice. Rinse mouth out before and after every meal or drink. Do not drink alcohol or coffee. Do not smoke. If one must smoke be sure to rinse mouth before and after having a cigarette. Smoking too much will slow down the healing process and cause discomfort. Do not use chewing tobacco or non-filter cigarettes.

Are you currently rinsing with antibacteria mouthwash? If not, try that for a good week and see if the swelling goes down and the pus discontinues. If it does go see a doctor quickly to get the infection under control.