I got my tongue pierced last friday. Its now Wednesday. Yesterday I had a yellowish bump infront of my tongue ring, so I brushed my tongue with my tooth brush, a bit hard, it started bleeding just alittle like i couldnt even tell. My tongue is ALWAYS white now. Even when I use mouth wash and brush my tongue gently. Do you think its infected? At all? I really dont know what to do...I only use Biotene Mouthwash after every meal and brush my teeth in the morning and sometimes at night. Also my throat started hurting recently I thought it was just me and I was getting sick but I wasnt sure if it was cause of my tongue ring. Please answers! Thanks :) 

It sounds to me like it's infected but if I was you I would see your GP or the person who pierced it because it could become very dangerous and painful :) good luck :)