I just got my tongue pierced 3 days ago and it is so swollen that it looks like there is a small ball on my tongue around the piercing but there is no pain whatsoever. I am concerned that it is infected. Is it? WHat are the SYMPTOMS of an infected tongue ring?

hey samantha,
i just got my tongue pierced on saturday its now tuesday and mine is also swollen and hurts every now and then, i have like a indent of where my bar has been resting and has caused me to have a chunk missing where the whole is.. apparently these are just the way tongues heal.. yours sounds completely normal but if you start getting dishcharge or really bad breath then go to the piercer and they will advise you what to do

hey i just my tongue peirced on wednesday n it is now Monday.. and i am still nable to talk clearlly and it feels like my bottom lip is goin Numb.. are these normal signs?

HEY I JUST GOT MY TONGUE PIERCED ON TUESDAY AND IT IS NOW FRIDAY MY TONGUE IS WHITE I BRUSH IT AND RINSE MY MOUTH OUT WITH NON ALCOHOLIC MOUTHWASH AND IT APPEARS THAT I HAVE A MOUNTAIN LIKE ON THE TOP OF MY TONGUE IS IT INFECTED ???