I have to know something about traumatic brain injury. I would never forgive myself if my baby will have some consequences because of what happened the other day. I went to kitchen for a sec, and she just fell and hit her head on the table's edge. She is only 3 years old, doctors said that she was very lucky, and did not suffer any severe damage. Still. I need to know if something could go wrong.

You have to watch her carefully, to see if there are any changes in her behavior. In addition, double visions, dizziness, damaged sleep patterns, headache, lethargy and memory trouble can occur. If she does not have any of these symptoms, you can rest assured that she is quite ok. I suppose that the doctors did brain scan and that it showed no damage what so ever. Still, look out for changes, if they appear, take her to doctor immediately.