Hello everyone. I am having Ebstein's anomaly for a couple of years. I never told this to anyone because i was sure that this is nothing dangerous. I never told this to my parents or to my husband. But now we are trying to have a baby and I think that this can cause some problems for me. I don't know is it a little bit late to ask you what is Ebstein's anomaly and is there any way to tell me how is it treated? Is it too late for me now to treat it?

Please, don't judge me. I was very young when I found out that I am having this problem. 

Hello friend.

My aunt has problem with it so I know a little bit about this.

Ebstein's anomaly is a congenital heart defect in which the septal and posterior leaflets of the tricuspid valve are displaced towards the apex of the right ventricle of the heart. This is a medical explanation and I don’t know how to explain it at some other way, but I am sure that your doctor will inform you about this more.

About the treatment - Treatment of Ebstein's anomaly depends on the severity of the defect and your signs and symptoms. My aunt is taking some medicines and they are helpful so far.

Hello. The treatment of Ebstein's anomaly depends on the so many different defects and possible signs and symptoms. The main goal of this treatment is to reduce your symptoms and avoid some future, possible complications, such as heart failure and arrhythmias. Treatments can include some regular monitoring, and doctors usually recommend it when you don’t have any signs and symptoms of abnormal hearth rhythm. Monitoring of your heart condition can be OK with regular check – ups.

Medications are also very helpful  and your doctor can tell you which one is the best for you.

You are going to be ok. 

Hello everyone.

This anomaly is an abnormality in the tricuspid valve. The tricuspid valve separates the right atrium, and that is the chamber that receives blood from the body, from the right ventricle  - we are talking about the chamber that pumps blood to the lungs.  This disease may occur with other heart lesions, such as pulmonary valve stenosis or atresia, atrial septal defect or ventricular septal defect. So that is the reason why I can’t tell you more about the treatment.

Doctor will set up the treatment when he found out what is the main cause of your disease.

Just look "ebstein's anomaly" group in facebook, there are people how know it all about it.