TREATMENT FOR LEUKEMIA IN INDIA

I am happy to share with all readers about the ongoing leukemia treatment in Cochin in India.

Whether a patient is in the initial stages of leukemia wondering what treatment options are available, or in the more advanced stages of the disease where no treatment may be leading to an improvement in symptoms and better quality of life, Vedic treatment offers a unique option that may lead to full recovery and return him back to normal life. Pranavidhya, Marmatantra, and Ayurveda combined have been significantly superior to all other treatment systems to heal leukemia. This Pure Healing can address all verities of blood cancers including AML, ALL, CML and CLL. This healing program is based on the oldest tradition of knowledge in human history, the Vedic tradition of India. Maharishis and masters have handed down the Vedic knowledge from generation to generation for thousands of years.

It is my sincere request to all international scientific community to focus on what can be done to expand the current research environment so that practices that lie outside conventional science are appropriately addressed. Also it is my deepest desire to partner with some genuine associates to introduce Pure Healing to all world. I also treat patients with various other diseases. Among them are rheumatoid arthritis (R.A), coronary arterial blocks, acute immune deficiency, severe eczema, female infertility, chronic sinusitis, osteomylitis facing amputation, stage four bed sores (non diabetic) etc.. Read more about the nature and efficacy of this healing system at www.jamesvaidyanhealing.com

I envision and wish cure for all from leukemia.
Thank you and anticipating to hear from you,
Vaidyan from Cochin, India.

Intravenous Fluids. Patients may also need to receive intravenous fluids and be treated for fluid imbalances, which can cause abnormal levels of sodium, potassium, calcium, and uric acid. Such treatments might include sodium bicarbonate, allopurinol, and aluminum hydroxide or calcium carbonate.
-----------
smithsan

there are many such thieves in India.. they en cash the hopeless situation of ppl.

dear Vaidyan
i keenly interested in analysing and validating your healing process in scientific terms pls guide
sunita