HI. I’ve recently had a lot of sexual activity and recently I’ve spotted vulval redness and I’m experiencing frequent and very painful urination. Is it possible that I have STI of some kind like trichomoniasis?? Should I see my doctor??? Please help.

Symptoms you wrote are surely those for trichomoniasis. Also, it is one of the most common STIs but it is curable. First, you need to see your doctor to diagnose it correctly (there’s still a chance you have other disease). He will take a swab of fluid from your vagina and will examine it under a microscope to see if trichomoniasis is present. Then, he will probably oral antibiotics, usually a single dose. Keep in mind that it is especially important that your partner(s) gets treatment too and you both should avoid sex until you complete the treatment.