My name is Marc. I have trouble ing,cumming and ejaculating my sperm in my bedroom bed at night and in my showers in the mornings. I e my testicles,my and my head in my bedroom bed every night and in my showers every morning. I would love to cum and ejaculate and have my every day and every night when I e. Do you think you can give me some advice? Will it help if I put some cream or lotion on my and my head so I can cum and ejaculate and have my ? I enjoy and love to mastubate in my bedroom bed every night and in my showers every morning especially when I cum and ejaculate and have my . Please type and send me an email at; 8;00 AM this morning on Thursday morning December 3rd Thank you very much. Marc email city.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Hey Marc -

Well - judging from your post you are pretty you...i wish everyone would include their age so responses could be more focused...let us know how old you are!

Anyway - assuming you are pretty young, just enjoy what you are doing. You may not be quite to the point where you can ejaculate yet.

I don't know if I exactly understand your questions other than that. Let me know if you have any more specific questions. Good luck kiddo!

My name is Marc. I go to sleep completly and extremly every night and I always e my testicles,my y and my little head in my bedroom bed and in my showers. Sometimes I cum to ejaculate and sometimes I don't. I want to cum and ejaculate in my bedroom bed and in my showers all the time. Do you think that I am not ing enough or too slow? Please type and send me an email at; late tonight or early this morning. I will try to cum and ejaculate in my bedroom bed tonight. I want to hear from you and maybe you can help me to cum and ejaculate so I can cum fast or give me some advice. Thank you very much. Send me an email at; late tonight or early this morning.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Can a lady send me an email at; late tonight or early this morning? I need and want help to cum and ejaculate my sperm as soon as possible. I need and want it badly. Send me an email at; Please hurry. Marc email city.

Please read our Terms of Use

My name is Marc. I was in my Wednesday morning shower at 10;30 AM this morning. I was ing my testicles,my y and my little head and checking if I was cumming and ejaculting my sperm and nothing came out. Can you please type and send me an email at; this afternoon and tell me why you think I could not cum to ejaculate in my Wednesday morning shower at 10;30 AM this morning? Maybe I was not mastubating my y fast and hard enough? Should I put some slippery soap or some cream on my y and on my little head in my shower next time? this afternoon. Thank you very much. I need and want to know what to do to make me cum and ejaculate.

Please read our Terms of Use