I'm a virgin and am a 15 year old boy. When I masturbate, I cum in less then 1 second after feeling something good. i'm serious about 1 second too. the tip of my penis has a red mark that swells up a bit more each time I masturbate. I think I started masturbating wrongly which caused me to ejaculate prematurely. I used a vibrator/massager thing alot when I was younger to masturbate too. I've grown an addiction to masturbating every night and have been doing this for the past 2-3 years with some 1 day breaks everyone once in awhile. Also when masturbating I have to use my 2 hands and stroke HARD to get any feeling...what's wrong with me and do I need to see a doctor? Anything is appreciated. Thank you. Also, my penis gets hard REALLY easily even when I'm not even thinking or looking at girls. which is weird right?

Hello there. Well, this is something that you have caused alone to yourself. I do not blame you or telling you that you are silly or something like that, at all. I am just trying to tell you where you did a mistake. And don't worry, you are not the only one. I understand that you are doing through the puberty and that you are satisfied with the masturbation. And you masturbate a lot because of that. But too many masturbation is leading to this, to the premature ejaculation that you are dealing with right now. This is one of the most common premature ejaculation causes. So, you should take a break and wait for a couple of days or weeks. I know that this can be hard at your age, but sometimes that is the best way. 

hey,
You need to seriously stop masturbating immediately. Over-masturbation will affect your future life and sexual perfomance drastically. So just stop it now before its too late. email me if u have any questions. I will explain in details for ya..

I have an problem ..will u gave me answer?
Plzzz msg me

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

hiii am now 26. i over masturbated from when i was 15. i now have premature ejaculation. i masturbated by rubbing my penis on my bed till i could cum. can edging help?