In porn videos, i see people Jizz alott, im only 15, but i only jizz like 1 little dot not alot. i wanna kno how to jizz a load like people in videos.

email me at ****** ..... it is not a private email.
I can tell you many ways how to. Things that pron stars use to blow a huge load.
And no, you don't have to buy anything, anything I teach you is all natural.

**this post is edited by moderator ** private e-mails not allowed **

i would like to know if theres any other methods that actually do increase amounts of sperm being ejaculated too.

drink lots of water

dont masturbate for a while

ive never cummed and i dont know how will some one tell me how?

How old are you 'tbibble'? I'm assuming you're a male...correct?

i am 15 ive had precum for a while but never cum and yes i am a male if some one could show me how i would greatly appreciate it!

No one can "show you" dude. Lol. How long ago did you start puberty? If you have precum you should be able to ejaculate by now. When you masturbate do you have an orgasm?

Well ive been through it since age of 12 and i dont know what an orgasm is?
and y cant anybody show me

and i dont know how to message

1. If you started puberty at 12 and are 15 now, then you should be able to ejaculate by now...you just have to keep going until you get there.

2. An orgasm is the really good feeling (sometimes described as an explosion)...the climax...at the end of masturbation or sex. In males, an orgasm happens as you are ejaculating after puberty.

3. No one can show you because you are a kid...and that would be VERY illegal...maybe you get a friend your age to show you though!

4. To message, click "you have no new messages" in the right hand side bar. Once you are there click "new message" and type in the username of the person you want to message EXACTLY the way it appears in the posts. Sometimes it is easiest to copy and paste.

I hope this help!

ill show you dude :-)

ok add me on hotmail or yahoo

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

when i masturbate my skin stretches on my penis and around and it bleeds can u help me

Where is the bleeding from? It sounds like you are just gripping WAY too hard maybe. Try using some type of lube to get rid of the friction between you hand and penis!