My stomach lower stomach is making weird noises like rumble, fluid like whoosh, and gasy noises too, im dizzy every now and then, no diarreah, never hungry and when i try eating i feel sick and full.

also after sex does fertalization make you're ovaries noisy?
i cant tell if its my stomach or that. its been 3 days since sex, but i dont know if i should have symptoms right now

i think it might be food poisening or am i prego?!

i know this post is kinda old but if anyone comes by this, lemme know.
i have the same problem right now; its been going on for a couple days.
in the morning especially, and at night.
its mostly when im laying in bed too.

I kind of have the same issue. But its not pains its just a wierd feeling coming from I think my ovaries. It feels kind of like a tingly feeling. Does anyone know what this can be??

Different noises indicate different events. It is hard to tell what is causing yours in particular without hearing the noises that it is making. If you want to know still I may be able to help if you could record the noises and email them to me, from there I would be able to narrow down exactly what it is.

Thank you.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use