im a 14 year old girl and i've been masterbating since i was 10
i need tips on how to have an orgasm in my bed.
does anyone have any tips?

you must try to be naked compeletely and think a bout the things that make you hot or orgasmic.try 2 play with your clitoris.i hope it will help.

Try using a fat marker like a penis and watch porn as u push it in and out fast it works for me when I'm only naked from waste down but covered in a blanket

I'm 11 and I have been masterbateing since I was 7 and I have a couple of ideas while the water is running in the bathtub put ur clit under it it feels great and here's another rub ur g-spot its right above ur f*** hole it's kind of an egg shape 1 more while holding a washcloth of a whatever (ur hand will be in a fist while holding it) put it under ur private and go up and down or side to side (however u like it!)

Hope I helped ps I'm the 11 year old (girl)

It's called humping btw

Thank u to just here to help

Email me and I well you what you can do

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

n keep your finger or vibrator in your vagina.. obviously orgasm will b on your bed..

Well what I do is I lay down in my bed and spread my legs apart and rub my clit while I listen to lesbian girls making out (but I'm not lesbian)

Ok  so i WISH i was a lesbian bacause girls can go longer than guys but for this I would save up some money buy a vibrator without your parents finding out then one night when they are alseep turn it on on put it up there girl and rub around it they sensation is amazing i speak the truth i do this too. I hope this helps! :-D :P :) :D

hey umm ima guy would you like to have sex some time is am 12 years old