My husband and I are trying for baby number 4, We  have three girls and really want that boy. We had sex the first four days of my ovulation and now its a waiting game. I rally want to know if I am pregnant and I have no patience for this. I have always been able to get pregnant fairly easy and now I want a boy so bad I can taste it. How early can I take a test? Do I have to wait till I miss a period?

I know you have to atleast wait 2 weeks after you had sex but if it comes out Negative you can try again or wait till you miss your period and retake the test

"Morning After Pill", would had been effective 72 hours after sex if avoidance of pregnancy is what you wanted.  I think to get a effective preg test result you need to wait at least 3 days before your scheduled period to test but most people say test after a miss period for accurate results. Good Luck Hun and look out for preg symptoms 

also what is the best way for us to try for a boy at home