Me and my boyfriend are trying to get pregnant, i have endometriosis and i can to months at a time without a period. Well i had a period in december and we started from there, well i've been feeling very sick latly. I took many pregnancy tests all negative. well i took one today and it was positive for a second then turned negative. Can any one tell me whats going on? Please we really wanna be parents.

I've never heard of a test turning positive and then going negative, sounds like a faulty batch or some problem with the test. 

Have you spoken to your doctor? They maybe able to help suggest the best way to conceive with your endometriosis. 

If you haven't had your period show up soon and are still feeling sick, I'd get a blood test done, that will confirm pregnancy more accurately if the tests aren't picking up the hcg hormone. 

With my second pregnancy, I missed my period and took a test that came out negative, so I didn't think I was pregnant but then I missed my period for a second month. I took another test and that one ended up positive. I would make an appointment with your OBGYN for a blood test to check for sure if you're pregnant or not. Perhaps you don't have enough pregnancy hormones showing up yet for the at-home tests.

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Good luck and *baby dust*!!