i am trying to concieve get pregnant and its like im having the pregnancy symptoms but my test blood and urine say negative so then im having sex with my boyfriend and like idk for the whold month but its like every other weekemd we have sexual intercourse i had sex couple days before my period and the day my period came it lasted five days to be exact then now i am having these period symptons like i feel bloated like im on my period its been almost two weeks and it seem like im peeing more often and its like every time i lay down im sleepy and idk what to think or do my nose get runny for no reason i feel bloated like im on my period in the morning well this morning i felt kinda sick like i was goin to throw up but i didn and its like i smell everything nd to me it stink but i have a weak nose but i jus smell everything i need serious advise and im really trying to get pregnant... people say the more yu want something its like yu make ya self think yu r having the symptons

I think I'm pregnant. Last month I messed up on my birth control. I would take two pills in one day, I did this a couple of times. I would also wait an hour or two to take my pill than I was supposed to(I did that atleast 5 times). I was supposed to start my period a week ago. I haven't had any signs of getting ready to start and I usually do. Could I be pregnant?