Had my mirena removed Dec 6th 2012 cause i had bad chest pain. Plus i'm ready for a second child  so my doctor took it out and said i would (Get pregnant!!) and gave me prenatel vitiamins . My hope was high and i was very happy:-D. well now i been having lot of signs of pregnancy and i had my last period Dec 24th 2012 it was very short!!! Took some pregnancy tests three all negative :'(  soo upset but i think i tested to early gussed i need to test on Jan 21 2013 Hoping it's postive cause that's when i should have a missed period!! But all the bad storys online makes me think it will take a year or months to become pregnant!!!o.O  But i will keep you updated with my progress  ( Thinking postive)

well i had my mirena removed 2 monthes b4 i found out i was pregnant with my now 2 yr old son..

any ways i came out pregnant right a way but keep in mind every body is differnet...

good luk hun