Hi yes im trying to figure out my body. i did take ovulation tests and it it showed on teh 24th adn 25th i was ovulation and i had unprotected sex with my husband the 22-24th is there a possibility i could have conceived? the 26th it showed i was no longer ovulating. ive been feelin what feels almost like period cramps but it happens on one side. sometimes it goes from one side then maybe a few hours later it will be the other side sometimes. i know the symtoms when i get my period and i usually had sore breasts and i dont even have that yet. also when you conceive is there any discharge that appears. the past two days or so i have noticed like a whiteish discharge i heard this is normal but does anyone know what its from.? i prolly have a fw more days or so till i can even test for pregnancy. if anyone can give me a little more info that would be great for my husband and i

a little while ago i noticed some spotting almost i dont know if its my period or not so im goig to have to check it later. i dont think its implantation bleeding because wouldnt it be too early??