ive been off birth control pills for over a month now. i took an ovulation test and on the 24 and 25 it showed i was ovulating from the test.. i only tested 2 days so idk if i was ovulation on the 23rd as well. i was wondering about how long till my system is on track obviously if i ovulated it must be somewhat normal. i just havent had my period since june 13th. i did spot/bleed on the 25th of june and it lasted maybe 6 days or so. i was told that was normal but not a regular period is that true. if so when about should ig et my period. i know 2 weeks after ovulation you should have it right? does that mean if i dont get my period then i have a possibilty of being pregnant?? this is all new to me i am TTC with my husband and its the first time ive actually planned to have a child. any advice would help greatly!

You should be due for your period 12-16 days after you ovulated. It might take a few months for your period to get back into a regular cycle, but if you are using ovulation tests then you should be able to find your most fertile times.

ok well i knew when iw as ovulating by teh test. but its figuring out when im going to have my period. i know it takes a while to get back on regular cycle but is there anyway to figure it out. am i to think im pregnatn if i dont get it in teh 12-16 days?