Hi, I am 29 years old and ttc. I was on the pill for almost 5 years and came off it in sep 2011. I had my first period in the 1st week of oct and second one in the second week of dec, so both periods of about 40 days. My last period was dec 16 and I started ttc around Christmas. I think I ovulated on or around the 7th jan. Had  intercourse on 31st dec, 2nd, 7th and 8th jan. My breasts became really sore on 14-16 jan. Also had some period like cramps from 15th -17th. Had a pinkish discharge on 16th and a more brownish discharge that was scanty on 17th as well. It seems like implantation bleed only because I read about it. I am not sure if my cycle is coming back to normal after the pil or if it's still the same around 38-40 days. I don't know if I am pregnant. If my period is goong to be 40 days then I am due on 27th. When can I take the pregnancy test? Dont want to wait that long :( Do these sound like pregancy symptoms?

Sounds like you could be pregnant I would get hpt that comes with 2 in it.  Take one now if it doesn't come back positive take the other one if you miss your period on the 27th.