symptoms: frequent urination, lower backache, colostrum or milk in breasts, tired, weight gain. But it stops there, my periods are still coming, but they are late, last month 5 days, month before a week and a half. PLUS, i have my tubes tied for 7 yrs. now. Urine test comes back negative. i went to the doctor today, and they have done blood work to check my thyroid and also prolactin level in case of pituatary problem. but the doctor visit felt so not right. there was no examination of any kind, just talking and ordering blood work. i thought the frequent urination and lower back pain could be from a bladder infection but that test came back fine. how do they know the prolactin level is from pituitary problems and not pregnancy, is it even possible to be pregnant if the urine test came back negative and tubes are tied? the doctor rushed the whole thing and i have no idea what's wrong, she said if the prolactin came back high then they would want to do a cat scan or mri, but i don't want to do something like that if there was even a slight possibiltiy i could be pregnant. someone please give an answer that could put my mind a little at ease. thank you

Hi! I have just read your post. I was curious to know what your outcome was? Were you pregnant? Was everything ok? I am exhibiting the SAME symptoms and my doctor sounds like your doctor. I had to make sure this wasn't MY post, in fact, because it was so similar. :-)

I'm very curious to know how it all came out for you. I'm just at the beginning stages of everything you'd been going through. I swear I'm pregnant, but the tests keep coming out very definitely negative! I had a tubal 13 years ago and really shouldn't even believe that I could be pregnant, but I do.

Anyway, I'd love to hear how it all turned out for you!

Please can someone answer me too