I have just come off depo as we are trying for our third baby. Im into cycle day 15 on my first cycles since my last injection and think I've ovulated twice, I've been told that a multiple pregnancy is more likely when coming off depo as it supresses ovulation. Has anyone got any infomation on this that could help me?

When I came off depo 9 years ago I ended up pregnant with twins shortly after...

I got off the depo shot and it took a year for me to begin having a period. Within the first month after my first period I became pregnant with twins.

I was on depo shot for 2 years ,it took me about six months to get pregnant .I found out I was pregnant April 2005 when I was having a miscarriage.when given an ultrasound they said I was pregnant with 4 babies and I lost all but one. My daughter is 7 now.