hi im 18 and have a really uncomfortable vagina, it hurts to have sex or play with myself. i have been checked out at the doctors for std's and have non, and also havent got a urine infection. i have had this for 2 weeks or so now, it hurts inside the vagina and the outer lips. i have been lubricating it daily with K.Y jelly and cleaning the area with warm water. this all started when about 2 weeks ago when i had a long session of sex, and have tryed it recently but it was very painfull and didnt do it for long. my lips especially are very dry, red and painfull with no spots. i would like any help possible thanks katy xx

I've been having same problem. i just got checked for stds and waiting for results i also had a neg. for urinary infection. i'm starting to think the problem is my bf was too rough and quick w/no time for lubrication and i didn't use ky. but maybe u r allergic to latex in condoms or the ky itself.

i have a problem as well and its exactally what you said dry itchy the outter lips are really sore and ive been tested for everything and nothing. it hurts to have sex i cant get myself lubed up that quick i dont use any ky jely nothing i cant get going to have sex or anything it hurts so bad i just want to know whats wrong.... :(