hi im an 18 yr old virgin, i recently shaved my vagina but experienced some itching then burning. i took a mirror and saw that the area i shaved skin came off and it was red and looked as if it can bleed. i dnt think its infection coz previously i took 5 pills called Flagyl. i dnt wana c a dr. but i desperatly need a remedy

keep it clean! dry! and get some neosporin on it. try sleeping without underwear if you can bear it.. let air hit the exposed area. in the future, be very very careful about shaving such sensitive areas. they make hair removal creams and such for that kind of delicate area. good luck!

I know this is nearly 18 months old, but in case anyone else reads it and thinks of using a hair removal cream 'down there' I have to say DON'T!

I was using Veet on my inner thighs, just the tiniest bit got on my outer labia, and now the entire length on the left side is red, hot, and sore. There was nothing there before I left the Veet on for only a few minutes.

Hair removal creams have lye in them. They will definitely burn sensitive tissues and mucous membranes.

Good luck, everyone, with your shaving questions. :-)

I did use Veet last ,and have got this same problem like you tiniest bit which iches till now at times.What is the solution to get rif of it.Please let me know.

try using KY GEL when shaving there

im scared also because i cut the inside of my p***y lips and it burns, and idk what to do...

I'm having the same problem after I shaved about a week or two ago but now tiny bumps are on my clit and inner and outter lips? Will it go away soon?

3/23/2011

Yeah so I just used Nair on my Vagina and it hurts like a b***h. I tried to use a short cut. But an electric razor works I found out; no bumps at all :-D. Hahahh well now that I'm so self conscious about the burning/bumpy/sore sh*t on my vagina area and on my inner thigs it sucks for my boyfriend we won't be doing it for a while. NEVEREVEREVER TRY NAIR EVER. Point blank period. :3

what do you do I used nair too

I got a bad burn I tried putting ice and it got worse what do I do I've done everything

i have a similar problem, i grow hair inside the flaps and i decided to shave it today, and it burns because of very short spiky hairs. i dont know what to do..

or we just don't shave at all but I did ._.