i just noticed the other day that just inside my vagina is what looks like a red sore and it kinda looks like it could be infected but im not sur. Does anyone know what it could be?

well i kind of have the same thing... i posted a topic few days ago, but i have like 5 red sores on my vagina lips, and they do look infected, i want to put something on them but i'm also having my period atm. They kind of look like pimples but no white head or anything, just open.... and they are soooo sore to touch.

you both need to go get checked it sounds like u are having a herpes outbreak.. schedule an appointment with ur gyn and have a blood test done. they should be able to tell just by looking at the sores..

i have had a sore like that inside my labia and i have another one now red and sore it grew out last time and burst like a blister so most probably a cyst if you r worried see ur dr