So I have been having quite a bad week last week from Monday and that revolves around a lot of itching that turned to being sore and burning feeling when I urinated or itched and from walking around made it worse. My vagina today is not as sore, meaning I did put KY lubricating, unscented natural moisturizing which solved the itching but the burning is still presen when I wipe. Now I just dab the area when I use the bathroom, but have vagisil as a back-up, since that did not help whatsoever last week and suffered from it.

I'm down to the point if I should see a OB/GYN or our family doctor, either way I don't have health insurance and will pay $100 for the OB/GYN or $89 for the family physician. I just need advice and a suggestion on who I should make an appointment for. The money isn't the issue, but if I have to go to both locations, my boyfriend doesn't wan to pay $189 for nothing. :/

In all honesty, we did something without thinking and that is we tried anal (two years later since I can't seem to get used to it at all!) without a condom, and we instantly switched to vaginal intercourse wihtout cleaning up..of course that was fatal because now we know that it has to be cleaned because I can get a lot of bad bacteria that's not supposed to be anywhere near my vagina..or urinal tract. of course that is also smack dab at the entrance and I feel bumps/lump around that as well and have no idea what the color is because there's a creamy color (no odor). I do masturbate and let me say that it felt so bad doing so when my clitoris is so damn sensitive...from the itching and is mildly irritated today. I just have no idea what to do and who to go to either since it's been a week now and I couldn't make an appointment because I thought it was one of those days where I itch and that goes away, but it hasn't and I hope it's not a yeast infection.

What I have tried:

• Over-the-counter creams: Vagisil and anti-itch cream
  • KY Lubricating, unscented natural moisturizing to relieve itching [It works!]
  • Plain Greek Yogurt. [The cool/cold feeling relieves itching! Though temporary..]

Now, we've been having unprotected sex, a few months before officially dating and have been safe from a lot of things. Including pregnancy, we were safe to not let me get pregnant. My age is 22 and my boyfriend is the age of 21, so we're old enough to endure sex and we are seizing from this day until I get better. So that the pleasure is not interrupted with he burning, since we're sexually active too and I know he isn't infected because he did get checked and is clean from STD's. Two years of dating and having sex unprotected to be this safe from diseases is amazing actually. :). I did have a yeast infection before and honestly had to get a urine test just a month or two ago for it. I thought I had a bladder/Kidney infection due to having blood sources in my urine and just the yeast and other infection was insanely unbearable.

Note(s): I did do research about my symptoms, but there's too much information these days on what my body may be infected with and why. So much similar things can be a different infection, so I need to know which doctor to see and if anything possile would help too! I appreciate anyone who answers thoroughly and truthfully.