Just today, I started my period.. then all of the sudden my vagina burns. (It doesn't burn when I pee.) I also noticed that around my vagina & inner thighs there's these small red dots. Rashes? It doesn't itch though. What do I have??

i'm having the same problem. I had a yeast infection and got my period a few days after. Infections seems to be gone as well as period. I no have a burning on the inside of my inner lips. It looks pink too. I'm going to the MD Monday.

i have the same problem as yours, its almost a week ago i've noticed the same problem.... it has something rough around my vagina and white something, i don't know what do u call that, and i found some small red dots. rashes...but it doesn't itch...i need an answer, pls help me...

I am 12, and have started my person. I am having the same problem also. But, I have these red rash looking thing around where I pee. I'm a girl, also it looks like there's little bumps on there to. It burns, but it doesn't itch. I know it's not a yeast infection, because I have had one before. It's weird, and the top of my vagina has been red and it burns, but it doesn't have bumps, but the bottom part of my vagina does. Someone please help me! I haven't told me mother yet, so yeah...just someone, please help me... :'(

Its most likely a bacterial infection, many people get it, its caused by an imbalance in the ph level in the vagina. The ph will be around 7 rather then being around 3-4, which is the normal level. All you need to do is go to the gynecologist or a planed parent hood and get checked out. If you are worried about your telling your parents don't be. Just tell them that you are uncomfortable and you want to be checked out. You can have your doctor tell your parents what is wrong and have him/her explain in detail what is wrong.

hi  im  danielle  im 19  f  and  i  just shaved a  couple  days  ago  and  i have a  rash  and little  red   dots  on the outside of my vagina and its  swelling  and a  cut    i  showed  my mom  and  she  sayed its  from  shaveing im  rilly scared tho  cuz im the type of person   that  worrys  wen  something happens  to me  i  allways worrie  i have  cancer

ok so iv had yeast infections already and when they seemed to be gone my period came then it was over then i noticed that my vagina lips started to tingle which made me scratch then i noticed that it got extreamly swollen and little red taste bud like bups are now on my vagina lips i need help now because this is really pain and as a side note im 14 and the last time  had sex was 5 days ago...please help!!

What did they say that's was wrong with me

I have a rash near my Vagina but not inside and it’s peeling and red looks like it bleeding . But nothing inside of my Vagina . Any suggestions?