I had my implant taken out on the 18th of December 2014 and had sex with my ex boyfriend on the 23rd of December 2014 but then started bleeding on the 26th of December then we had sex again on the 29th of December, me and my boyfriend now got back together on the 1st or 2nd of January 2015 as we had split up when I slept with my ex, i did a pregnancy test on the 20th of jan 2015 and it was negative but then did one on the 29th of jan and it said I was 1 - weeks, I'm 20 weeks today and my due date is the 13th of October 2015 does that mean my baby is my boyfriends? The one I'm with now? Please help!

Did you and your current boyfriend have sex between Dec 31st and Jan 10th? Because that is the most likely days of ovulation? With sperm living for 5 days, it is unlikely that your EX is the father due to you would have had to ovulate on day 9 of your cycle, very very early, and his sperm were likely no longer alive after that.