I'm 35 weeks and 5 days pregnant my last period was April 9th my due date is jan 14 I know for sure I had sex with my boyfriend April 20th 21st the ovulation calendar says I ovulated or sex to get pregnant was from the 18th to 23rd of April now I did mess around with my ex on the 26th of April but we did not finish I know u can still get pregnant off of pre cum.. But then he claims we had sex around the 15th I'm confused I really hope this baby is my boyfriends I don't believe it could be my ex please help

Hi Guest,

You had sex with your boyfriend on April 20th or day 11 of your cycle.  You'd normally be expected to ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle so the timing was very good.

Your ex claims that you MAY have had sex on April 15th or day 6 of your cycle.  That's prett early but it is possible you'd get pregnant.

You say you "messed around" on the 26th.  That would have been day 17 of your cycle.  Again, late but still possible - the egg is viable for about 48 hours.

Odds do favor it being your boyfriends but there is a chance it isn't.  Only a DNA test can confirm.

Hope it helps.