So I slept with my ex boyfriend two days before I met my current boyfriend. We don't use a condom, but we also didn't finish having sex. We both talked about it, and he was like its probably not mine but it would be awesome if it were. Anyways, two days later I meet my new boyfriend and we have sex . I showed all the ovulation signs. But I had sex with my ex on the 15 and my new bf the 29th my period was supposed to start the 26th but my new bf has came in me everytime. I'm so confused on who got me pregnant help! I'm due feb

Hi Guest,

When did your last period start?

If you expected your period on the 26th and slept with your ex on the 15th, odds are that the EX is the father.  The timing is right, it would have been day 17 of your cycle (assuming 28 days). 

It would be EXTREMELY unlikely for you to get pregnant on day 3 of your cycle (the 29th) but you didn't have your period anyways so were already likely pregnant.

Hope it helps.

well the first day of my last period was april 28th. I'm 16 weeks pregnant which would mean I got pregnant around the 30th of may? im so confused. because my doctor says theres a small chance its my exes, but he thinks its my current boyfriends, but everything isnt adding up. because me and my ex only had sex once for like two minutes.

Hi Hello, You wouldn't get pregnant May 30. If you had your period START on April 28 you would normally ovulate between about May 9 and 14 and the egg is viable about 48 hours ('til the 16th).  You would have been fertile then.

16 weeks from TODAY was May 18. Very close.

It is HIGHLY unlikely that you would have been fertile on May 29. It is VERY likely the ex is the father. It doesn't matter if you had sex for 2 minutes or 2 hours.

its just my doctor says its unlikely its my ex, and he thinks its my current boyfriend...but everything doesn't make sense to me. but the thing is my ex didn't ejaculate inside me. my boyfriend has several times. so im confused :/

When did you expect your next period? May 26th and it didn't come. You were very likely pregnant then.
When did you sleep with your ex? May 15.
When did you sleep with your current partner? May 29 - after when you should have had your period.

You say you are 16 weeks pregnant. That works out to around May 18 NOT May 30.

Precum CAN contain sperm.

What is your doctor basing this on?

I slept with my current partner may 19th**

That might change things.

However, it is still unlikely it is your current boyfriends. May 19 would be day 21 of your cycle. This is usually well past when the egg is viable.

You will need a DNA test. It's the only way to prove paternity.