sound crazy!! i had sex with my boyfriend between March 22-27, 2012 then i forgot my LMP then i had sex with my exboyfriend on April 12, 2012. then i used pregnancy test on May 11 then its positive...i went to the doctor May 12 then according to my ultrasound im 5 weeks and 6 days pregnant,,,so who's the father of my baby?? please help me thanks.....

Hi Mitch,

March would be right around 6 weeks.

No one can say with 100% certainty that your baby is 5 weeks 6 days old.  The ultrasound is only an approximation.  Everything develops at its own rate.  Most doctors also base their estimate of age on your LMP, or when they think your LMP was.

Did you have a period after March 27?

If you can't recall you will need a DNA test to find out for sure who the father is.

Good luck.

march i had my menstration but i forgot the date...then the whole month of april i dont have......thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, without the date in March it's almost impossible to say.

If it started before about the 10th of March, it could be the boyfriend. If it started after the 22nd of March, the ex.